Sunday 18 July 2010

To all those who are (not) reading this, I have been thinking of starting a blog for a long time. My husband has told me to start one, as have friends, but it was only when my eldest daughter told me to (and helped me think of a name) that I decided to take the plunge. We have recently moved into a bungalow in need of a great deal of TLC. We have lots planned to bring it kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. Some decoration has already taken place but we are still living with the 1980s kitchen and original 1960s turquoise bathroom. I am hoping to keep you updated on the upcoming progress and will also be blogging about things I have made along the way. Please be gentle with me though - all this blogging technology is a bit beyond my capabilities at the mo, so there will be a lot of trial and error whilst I get into the swing of things! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia

    How exciting, I'm the first to say hello. Looks like you're already on your way with this blogging lark. It's good fun creating a blog It just evolves over time as you work out how to do more and more stuff. Have fun and I look forward to reading more posts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I love your blog and I will try my hardest to post as regularly as you do. Got to work out how to load photos first...

    ReplyDelete